View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Donator
dA_eXeCuSiOnEr is on a distinguished road

Chats: 0
Default 11-14-2009, 02:55 PM

Im going for Cotto!! A win is a win! win by decision or by ko or tko I dont care! Cotto will win! lol Manny is the smaller man and Cotto went down some pounds so do expect that cotto for this fight will be faster then usual and will harder than usual!! He prepared like no other time!! I think Cotto will really come out with a win! I really dont c manny winning, I think Cotto is the hungrier boxer and is the underdog in this fight! I really dont think that manny has ever fought someone like Cotto, but Cotto has fought boxers with similar qualities as manny, Im talking Speed! Sugar Shane Mosley, and Super Zab Judah! I dont think mannys speed is going to give him problems ! I think only the movement and the jab and the overhand left! maybe an ecational uppercut from manny, but not too likely unless manny figures Cotto out. Both fighter if they win do do History in Boxing specially Manny Pacquiao!! The first boxer ever to be a champion and receive a belt for 7 different weight classes!! Wish them both the Blessings!