Welcome to XMEForums - to start streaming and use our broadcasting tools , please REGISTER by Clicking Here!    
Register Disclaimer Calendar Mark Forums Read
Cicinho plays down Chelsea talk
(#1)
Old
Donator
Sylar is on a distinguished road

Chats: 0
Default Cicinho plays down Chelsea talk - 01-05-2009, 12:00 AM

Roma wing-back Cicinho has had no contact with Chelsea and is content in the Italian capital, according to his agent.

The Brazil international has been linked with a move to the Stamford Bridge, with Florent Malouda being mooted as a possible makeweight in any deal.

The 28-year-old, however, has already expressed his desire to remain with the Giallorossi, and on Sunday his agent Ricardo Sarti echoed his client's sentiments.

"Here in Brazil I told the press that he is fine and wants to stay in Rome," he told Corriere dello Sport.

"Of the Chelsea interest, I've only read about it in the newspaper. I spoke with Cicinho and he is calm.

"In Brazil they're even talking about interest from Santos and Internacional but there's nothing, he just wants to play for Roma."

Cicinho has made only eight league appearances for Roma this season. He joined the Serie A side on a five-year deal in the summer of 2007 in an €11million move from Real Madrid.

=====================================

He's terribly over-rated anyway I don't think Chelsea would benefit from him especially after the form Bosingwa is in for them.
(#2)
Old
Bhav90 is on a distinguished road

Chats: 0
Default 04-29-2009, 04:53 PM

cicinho, very average player for chelsea to be looking at, if they want a great RB then they shud be lookin @ sum1 like RAMOS or ALVES