Welcome to XMEForums - to start streaming and use our broadcasting tools , please REGISTER by Clicking Here!    
Register Disclaimer Calendar Mark Forums Read
JR Blog: John Morrison’s Surgery, Christian’s Short Title Reign
(#1)
Old
dan94adibi is on a distinguished road

Chats: 0
Default JR Blog: John Morrison’s Surgery, Christian’s Short Title Reign - 05-11-2011, 03:48 PM

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with another blog update, which you can read in its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some highlights of what JR said about:

John Morrison’s Neck Surgery: “Good news on John Morrison’s surgery to repair a neck issue. Not major or overly invasive and Morrison should be back in the ring in a month or two or so we assume. John would be best served to return later rather than sooner, make sure that he’s 100%, at a minimum, not to mention it would be cool seeing him on Raw rehabbing himself back into ring shape which builds anticipation for his return. One suggestion to Morrison is to watch various Shawn Michaels bouts from different times of HBK’s career to see how Shawn kept reinventing himself in route to becoming the best in the business.”

UFC Offering Fighters Health Insurance: “A tip of the hat to UFC for their new fighter’s insurance referendum. Many fighters seem to need ample help in managing their lives and this aspect of their life is imperative to address. Very strategic maneuver by UFC notwithstanding it is the right thing to do.”

Monday’s RAW: “Monday Night Raw was an interesting, two hour broadcast. Thought the Lawler stuff was the most compelling content of the night other than Cole invoking the Mother’s Day dialog that I found to be uncomfortable. Having been to the rodeo a time or two, I realize that was obviously Cole’s intention. The Triple Threat Main Event was executed very well. Really good, TV main event.”

Christian’s Short Title Reign: “WWE promoting Smackdown inside Raw was strategic and timely. Nice positioning. It also tells me that Christian losing the World Title wasn’t any where near his ‘professional, death knell’ as some fans declared and that Christian just may be set for a significant period of time of his career especially considering the overall lack of depth within the business, as we speak.”

“I see Christian becoming much more viable than he has been in the past and it seems that him losing the World Title has ignited that theory.”