Welcome to XMEForums - to start streaming and use our broadcasting tools , please REGISTER by Clicking Here!    
Register Disclaimer Calendar Mark Forums Read
Dana White Praises Mark Hominick’s UFC 129 Performance
(#1)
Old
Admin
wolf137 is on a distinguished road

Chats: 496
Post Dana White Praises Mark Hominick’s UFC 129 Performance - 05-02-2011, 07:22 PM

And the doctor that didn’t call off the fight…

- Dana White recently spoke about Mark Hominick's UFC 129 performance, here are the highlights…

On Hominick's Hematoma: "To be honest with you, if [the doctor] would have stopped that at the end of the fourth round with the hematoma, it wouldn't have hurt my feelings one bit. That's what you call a cosmetic injury, where people are sitting at home going, 'Holy [expletive].' It never looks good, but they aren't dangerous. It's just blood filling up in there. But that's the doctor's call. The doctor goes in there. The doctor went in and checked his eyes, and everything looked good," White said. "It just looked liked he was going to be and everything. Then he gets that top position and literally dominates the entire last round"

On The Doctor Not Stopping The Fight: "For a commission that doesn't handle a lot of big fights, that doctor went in there and did a damn good job. The doctor went and there and checked [Hominick], asked him and talked to him, made sure he was OK, checked his peripheral vision and everything. That was a damn good doctor. I was really impressed. Let me tell you, we've been to states that do tons of fights where you go, 'Oh, my God. What the hell is going on here? Did he really just stop this fight? I don't even know who the doctor was. I never met him, but he did a good job."

On Hominick's Performance: "He looked awesome – incredible," White said. "The kid's got nothing but heart. He's a talented guy. He's awesome."