Welcome to XMEForums - to start streaming and use our broadcasting tools , please REGISTER by Clicking Here!    
Register Disclaimer Calendar

Junior Dos Santos Says Brock Lesnar Has A Weak Chin
(#1)
Old
Admin
wolf137 is on a distinguished road

Chats: 496
Post Junior Dos Santos Says Brock Lesnar Has A Weak Chin - 01-27-2011, 01:32 AM

- Junior Dos Santos recently spoke about his upcoming fight with Brock Lesnar, here are the highlights…

On Training For Brock: "It's a new position for me, but I think I'm ready to do this," Dos Santos said. "I have a lot of experience to share with my team. I've trained with a lot of great champions like Anderson Silva, the Nogueira brothers and the rest of the guys on our team, and I think I can do this very well. I will bring (Antonio) Rodrigo Nogueira, Anderson Silva, and I will see who else I can invite to come. A lot of good fighters will be here to help support us."

On Brock's Chin: "I'm very excited to fight with him," Dos Santos said. "He's a pretty big fighter, and I think he is very dangerous. But I think the fight against him will be very good for me because I think I am faster than him, and I'm going to use my boxing, for sure. I always use my boxing to win fights. That's going to happen again. I think he doesn't accept punches very well. I don't know why. I guess because he's from wrestling. I am from boxing. I have no problem with punches. The guys can punch me, and I feel nothing. I just keep going. That doesn't happen with him. He's got a weak chin."

On Brock's Fights With Carwin & Velasquez: "I think Carwin was good in his fight against Brock, but he got too soon," Dos Santos said. "Brock showed how dangerous he is. Against Cain, I was there in the arena. The fight was very good. Brock started 100 percent – like a truck with no driver – attacking Cain Velasquez, and Cain just waited for the right moment to change the fight and beat Brock Lesnar. Cain was perfect. I think once you're over 220 pounds, it's all the same thing. All the guys are huge and strong. I believe in me. I think I can knock him out."