Welcome to XMEForums - to start streaming and use our broadcasting tools , please REGISTER by Clicking Here!    
Register Disclaimer Calendar Mark Forums Read
Ronaldo 'happy' at United - Rubbishs Madrid Speculation
(#1)
Old
Donator
Sylar is on a distinguished road

Chats: 0
Default Ronaldo 'happy' at United - Rubbishs Madrid Speculation - 12-18-2008, 10:50 PM

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has rubbished fresh speculation linking him with Real Madrid by stating that he is 'very happy' at Old Trafford.

Real director Pedro Trapote was recently quoted claiming that his club had a deal in place to sign the Ballon D'Or winner at the end of the season.

The Spanish champions unsuccessfully pursued Ronaldo for the duration of this summer and the Primera Liga outfit are understood to still be keen on the 23-year-old.

However, Ronaldo is unconcerned by the conjecture and is focused on his career at United.

"I don't care what people are saying," he said.

"I have not read it. I am here in Japan and I know nothing about what is going on around me.

"But I am very happy playing for Manchester United."
===================================
I knew Madrid were just trying their luck again, pathetic attempt to unsettle him.
(#2)
Old
Donator
azza_24 is on a distinguished road

Default 12-19-2008, 11:08 AM

I thought I heard the deal was done and he 'wanted' to go to Madrid. But yes, they could just be trying to get their hopes up.
(#3)
Old
Donator
Sylar is on a distinguished road

Default 12-20-2008, 10:28 PM

Yeah some random spanish newspaper hearing from an unknown source that said Calderon had a deal with United, thats either Madrid stirring up trouble or a newspaper making things up to sell their paper.

Either way its not gonna happen
(#4)
Old
Bhav90 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-29-2009, 04:36 PM

i hate it wen stupid foreign newspapers try to stir some crap up bout player transfers, ronaldo is not gunna go for i reckon a nutha 2 or 3 years.