Welcome to XMEForums - to start streaming and use our broadcasting tools , please REGISTER by Clicking Here!    
Register Disclaimer Calendar Mark Forums Read
Hulk Hogan Says It’s 50/50 That He’ll Wrestle This Year
(#1)
Old
dan94adibi is on a distinguished road

Chats: 0
Default Hulk Hogan Says It’s 50/50 That He’ll Wrestle This Year - 05-11-2011, 03:46 PM

TNA’s Hulk Hogan was one of the featured guests on this week’s live edition of the award-winning Monday Night Mayhem radio show.

“The Immortal” Hulk Hogan Discusses His Return To Canada For This Saturday Night’s CWI’s “Brawl At The Bush II” Event In Brantford, Ontario, Why He Holds A Special Place In His Heart For His Canadian Fans, His Recovery From His Latest Back Surgery & Rehabilitation, The Odds Of Seeing Him Step Back Into The Squared Circle For TNA, The Biggest Thing He Has Learned Thus Far In His Time With TNA, How He Was One Of The Last People In TNA To Find About Jay Lethal’s Release From The Company (And What He Had Planned For Him If Lethal Stayed With The Roster), The Current Condition Of Scott Hall, The WWE’s Attempts At Rebranding Their Company, Plus Much More In His Exclusive Monday Night Mayhem Interview!

You can listen to an MP3 of Hogan’s appearance on The Mayhem by clicking here.

Here are some highlights of what Hulk Hogan said about:

The biggest thing has learned thus far in his time with TNA:

“The first thing I learned was to slow down. I thought right away go to Monday nights, do this, do that, make some changes. Number one, it doesn’t happen that way. Dixie Carter owns the company. Her family put their life & blood into this thing, and I’m the ‘Johnny Come Lately’ who’s trying to help them. They have given me an upper hand creatively to help with the direction. We’re trying to make wrestling not the way it used to be, We’re trying to make wrestling like it should be. We are just going to slow down and make sure we are real consistent.”

Returning to Canada (for the first time in nearly ten years) for CWI’s “Brawl at the Bush II” event & why he holds a special place in his heart for his Canadian fans:

“The last time I was in Brantford I can’t even remember who I wrestled, but I’m sure the fans can tell you. The building is electric. The fans are electric. It’s a dream come true to come back, and I’ve been around the block a couple of times, and you guys know all the craziness, but at the end of the day, when you talk about loyal fans & fans that stick up for you and show a promoter who they love: You can’t make them boo somebody they don’t wanna boo, such as what happened the last time I wrestled in Canada against The Rock. The fans in Canada are so loyal, and nobody tells them what to do, and who to love, and who to hate, and that’s why I’m digging coming back.”

Having gone through his latest back surgery & rehabilitation, what are the odds that we will see him step back inside the squared circle to wrestle with TNA:

“That’s a tough question, but as honest as I could be, because I don’t know the answer yet, from four & a half months from back surgery number eight, I would say it’s a 50-50 chance. If you would have asked me this two months ago, I would have said no way. If I could get six & a half months under my belt, I’d pretty much know the answer to that. If I did land wrong or something, I just don’t know if all this hardware & stuff would hold together.”